Wednesday, March 3, 2010

And It Begins...

Oh, I've been thinking of starting a blog for a long time. Not because anyone is dying to hear my story, but because I need to get the story out of my head. I've been trying to find ways to feel better about this whole process, and one of the methods that helps the most is to hear and read stories from other women that have gone through what I am going through. This process is called TTC - trying to conceive. Another thing is I have this driving desire to tell SOMEONE the things that go through my head, and I've learned - the hard way - that sometimes telling someone in my real life what is going through my head is NOT the best thing...

So I will now tell you - the world wide web - my new and strange confidant. I will also de-lurk myself out of hiding from all those people I've been following. The people that have become some of my closest friends, because they understand me, have no idea that I even exist. So I will come out of the closet. Hello, my name is Alex, and I'm an Infertile!

No comments:

Post a Comment