Wednesday, March 17, 2010

CD1 – We Begin Again

It’s official – Today is CD 1, and the TTC battle has begun again. I’m so happy that AF finally showed her ugly head, and we can start again. Plus, I don’t have to make a decision about whether to start fertility treatments right away, and I can move forward with a natural cycle with acupuncture and herbs, as my WTF meeting with the RE isn’t until next week, and it will be too late to start treatments. So thanks, body, for doing the right thing. For starting a cycle again, and getting back into gear! I’m going to try to be nice to my body this month – exercise, eat good food, and treat it well. At least, starting tomorrow… Going out with Hubs tonight to celebrate St. Patty’s Day and perhaps will have a few cocktails! Better do it now, while I still can, right?

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a nice night out! Here's to this cycle, a fresh start, and a BFP at the end of it!

    Happy St. Patrick's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed the drinks last night - I hope that's the last time for a long while ;-)

    ReplyDelete